POST SEASON VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
See Tournaments page for 2020 Post Season Volleyball Tournament Schedule
POST SEAST SOCCER TOURNAMENT
Trinity defeated Holy Ghost, 4-0
St. Joseph Trenton defeated Trinity, 6-1
St. Joseph Erie defeated MCES, 7-1
St. Joseph Trenton defeated St. Joseph Erie 4-1
Congratulations to St. Joseph Trenton for their first Monroe CYO League and Tournament Championship.
COVID Safety Protocols
Parents, in order to be able to have a season, we must follow required safety protocols set forth by the the Detroit CYO office / MHSAA. Please be understanding and cooperative when attending events and encourage your children to do the same. Your ADS have more details, but here are a brief summary of requirements:
- Masks must be worn at all times by athletes and spectators, even while participating.
- Spectators will have to register with their coaches as to who is attending (2 max per athlete). They will then have to sign in and have a health screening prior to entry. If you are not on the list of attendees, you will not be allowed to enter.
- Athletes will be allowed into facilities first, followed by spectators once waved in by persons in charge of gym.
- Social distancing from those not from the same household must be maintained when in attendance.
- You may be asked to volunteer to sign in guests, clean up gym after games, etc.
- Each gym may have specific protocols such as doors to enter and separate doors to exit.
- NO concessions will be provided.
- These rules even apply to soccer, even though matches are outside.
See Volleyball specific guidelines here.
Thanks for helping to make this season safe and successful.
“I CAN DO ALL THIS THROUGH HIM WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH” – PHILIPPIANS 4:13